Wednesday, May 21, 2008

snapshots

These are a few pictures I took the other day after Blake's nap (notice the bed head!). Blake loves to get his picture taken, then run over to me to see it appear on the camera. After taking multiple pictures, I realized I didn't get a single picture of him smiling directly at the camera but many that capture his silly personality!


















I realized the other day that I have neglected to update everyone on Baby Farwell, who will be arriving soon. I am about 35 weeks along, which is very hard to believe. Lots of people ask me if I'm ready for the arrival and the answer is yes... and no. We are very excited to meet Baby Farwell but I'm realizing I have a long list of things to get done!! It's such a different experience with a second child! When Blake arrived, I had his room and everything ready MONTHS in advance and I feel bad that I haven't done the same with this one. With that said, nesting mode is now in full swing and I am working hard to get things ready for baby #2. We are SO excited to meet him or her!!

5 comments:

R and L Farwell said...

We are excited to meet him or her too!

Heather said...

I like the new layout. Blake is one handsome fellow, I'm sure Baby Farwell will be mighty goodlooking too.

Erika said...

Great job capturing his personality! I wish we got to see this little guy more often.

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable, as I'm sure baby #2 will be!

Dana

STEPHANIE. said...

Wow, 35 weeks already! Im so excited to hear when its arrived!! Do you have a feeling if it is a boy or a girl? Im sure lots of people ask you that...wow, I'll bet Blake will be a great big brother!