Wednesday, October 14, 2009

i know, i know...

I know, I know... it's been over a month since my last blog post! Let's just say, in the whirlwind of the past couple months, that blogging has not been at the top of my to do list.

Let's talk about this little girl- can you believe how big she is getting?


Brenna had her 15 month doctor appointment yesterday and is still just a petite little thing. Weighing in at 21 pounds (25th percentile) and 29 inches tall (5th percentile). Although small, she well makes up for it in personality! She is a sweet, but sassy...loving, but determined... cuddly, but strong willed little girl and we love everything about her. :) Her vocabulary is blooming- she says words like hi, bye bye, see ya, mommy, daddy, doggie, ball, all done, up, please, thank you, cookie, ee i ee i oh (old mac donald song), uh huh (yes), outside, and more that I'm sure I'm forgetting.



Blake is 2 1/2 and growing up far too quickly! We visited a preschool this week and he loved it. He participated in the opening circle activities and answered all of the questions the teacher asked to the class. On our way home, he informed me that he was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a trampoline at preschool but he liked it all the same and wanted to go back. Sorry, buddy- not until next fall!

Aren't they getting so big?! That's it for now...

2 comments:

Erika said...

Wow Brenna! No, I cannot believe how big she is. This is just wetting my appetite for Thanksgiving. I can't WAIT!

Emily said...

Wow! They ARE getting big so fast! We need to see you guys soon...Hannah and Ellie talk about Blake and Brenna all of the time.