Monday, March 24, 2008

Family Time

Nolan, Blake and I enjoyed spending Easter weekend at my parents house.

Blake enjoyed the constant Grandma and Grandpa attention and mom enjoyed some time to relax! (even got to sleep in on Saturday!)















We are seeing Blake's personality develop more and more every day and are finding ourselves laughing constantly. As you can see in this picture, Blake thinks this is the face you are supposed to make when your picture is being taken. Even before the flash starts- he is ready... eyes squinting.

He loves to make people laugh... just today Blake and I made a trip to Target where, as always, people love to wave and say hi to him. Today Blake's goal was to make everyone that said hi to him laugh. He growled like a tiger to one woman who said hi to him... mission accomplished- she laughed! He wrinkled his nose up and let out a loud 'fake' laugh to one older man who said hi to him and once again- mission accomplished. He began dancing and singing loudly (this was his song Dada Da DAAAAA Da Da Da) to get more laughs.

You are a funny little man Blake- we are sure thankful for your joy filled personality!


4 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

Funny... I love the 'picture' face. :) I bet target is much more fun with entertainment.

Heather said...

He makes me laugh! We loved the walking video! I wish I could see him in person. He'd have me ROTFL.

Anonymous said...

and we are glad his joy filled our house this weekend!! WLU!
-Grandma Glace

Anonymous said...

Mission accomplished - I'm laughing at that face!