Friday, March 28, 2008

the simple joys....





















Doesn't he look so grown up?! Today Blake and I went to the indoor kids play area at the mall. He LOVES it. There are all sorts of things for him to climb and slides to go down. I found myself sitting along the side of the play area thinking, "who is this little man running around and playing? and... why doesn't he need his mommy to help him?" It's such a strange feeling seeing that he can do things all by himself now- strange but very fun!





















Why didn't I do this sooner? What fun can be had with a simple box!
Blake loved climbing in, going through and going over the diaper box this afternoon and is still enjoying it tonight. In fact, I can hear dad pounding on the box followed by Blake's laugh.... I wonder what adventures they are having up there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Nolan with curly hair.

STEPHANIE. said...

I was thinking he looks so much like you Katie...those big eyes...so cute! looks like he is growing so fast! :)

Becky Bartlett said...

Boxes... I'll have to remember that one. Will save some money instead of going out to get a new toy! Was great to see you guys yesterday. Love the new haircut.