Thursday, April 24, 2008

a beautiful day....


Yesterday was the most beautiful spring day we have had (there haven't been many!). Blake and I spent most of the day outside. We went on a walk, went to the park, and played in the backyard where Blake likes to play in the rocks.

It's raining today... so it's most likely a day stuck inside- but at least we had yesterday to enjoy.


I wish I would have taken my camera outside with us, but at least I thought to snap a couple on our goldfish snack break!

Blake is learning more and more everyday! His vocabulary has expanded to ball, uh-oh, momma, dada, nana (banana), baba (bottle), did it (i did it). He is really starting to love books which has been so fun for me. I ask him questions about things that are on the page and most of the time he can point to what I am asking about. He's getting so big!!!

4 comments:

R and L Farwell said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is not longer a baby, but now a little man!

Heather said...

There simply is not a word available to communicate the magnitude of his cuteness!!!

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute. His hair looks like it is getting lighter. Can't wait to see you next weekend.

Dana

Anonymous said...

We're so looking forward to seeing Big Boy Blake in a few days!