Tuesday, April 15, 2008

snow in april....

Yes, that's right! It's been a long, long winter stuck inside... and last Saturday was no different as it snowed lightly all day long. Isn't April supposed to bring flowers and sunshine? Luckily the forecast is looking better- upper 60's this coming weekend and no more being stuck indoors for this family!!

Nolan thought that building a tent would help to pass the time while being inside. Both he and Blake had fun- although Blake wasn't quite sure how to walk through the tent without falling down... you'll see why in the video.

5 comments:

Erika said...

So fun! I haven't tried a tent yet with Malia...good idea.

R and L Farwell said...

That is awesome! We are excited for when we can do that with Kenton

Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing! My favorite parts are: 1) when his neck runs into the blanket, 2) his little fit, and 3) when he walks backwards.

Becky Bartlett said...

Looks like you've got a genius on your hands!! :) Just kidding. this is hilarious. He's so stinking cute.

STEPHANIE. said...

oh my goodness...how cute! I laughed out loud while at work when I saw this! I love it!