Monday, June 9, 2008

NO!

It happened, I knew it would come sometime but now it officially has. Our sweet little boy now knows how to voice the word 'no'... with authority! It has become his new favorite word- he doesn't even have to have a reason to say it. Hopefully this is a short little phase and hopefully his next two favorite words are 'yes mommy' =)

As for a baby update- I am officially 37 weeks along, FULL TERM!!! My due date is still June 28th but I am hoping for an early arrival. After nights of restlessness and constantly being uncomfortable- waking up for a few nightly feedings is sounding very nice.

Nolan's office is taking a poll- guessing the baby's sex, date of arrival, name, weight and length. What are your guesses?

We'll keep you posted on the happenings of the next couple weeks!

7 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

June 19- boy, Logan, 8lbs. 2oz., 20.5 in. My phone is set on the loud setting! :)

R and L Farwell said...

June 25- girl, Emma, 7 lbs 6 oz, 19 inches long

-Rod

Anonymous said...

June 26th. Boy. 8 lbs 6 oz. 20 inches long.

Dana

Erika said...

June 25th, girl - Macy, 8lb 7 oz. 20"
I think I've got this one in the bag. ;)

Anonymous said...

June 22, 8 lb. 1 oz; 19.5 inches long. Girl - Janny Nanny. No, maybe it's a boy - Bobby Terry. No wait, maybe it's a girl - Bobbi Terri.

Just please come soon, baby Farwell!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for your new arrival! I hope everything goes well. I'm guessing he'll arrive on the 23rd and be 8 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches.

Anne Reist

STEPHANIE. said...

Its definately a girl!!...I think you will have it right on June 28th, I know you probably don't want to hear that, but thats my guess.:)