Sunday, June 29, 2008

a little mommy time

Well, my husband may think I'm crazy but I just had to do it. Today I went running for the first time since early in my pregnancy with Brenna... and it was wonderful! It was slower and not as far as I would like but wonderful none the less.

For those of you who don't know- running is something that I love to do. I love taking off and having my thoughts to myself for a short time and I just love the way I feel after a nice long run.

Although it was only 2 miles, I'm hopeful that it's the beginning of a summer full of running. Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful day- what will you do to enjoy the day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to sleep and come back to work, that's what I'm doing today. You are crazy for running already!!! I can't believe you feel up to it. What a young, vibrant mother you are.

Dana

Life of the Lorenzens said...

You go girl! I count it a victory if I walk to Kwik Star and back for a gallon of milk. :o)

STEPHANIE. said...

Hello Katie! What a beautiful baby!! She is so cute!!...and yes look at all that hair!! Im so happy for you guys, what a cute little family. Way to go with getting out there running again... :)