Tuesday, October 21, 2008

5 things I hate to admit...

This is my very first blog tag. I was tagged by my sister Emily... here we go!

1. I have a very unhealthy relationship with my broom, dust rag, vacuum and Ajax! I like to keep my house nice and clean- which sounds good, but weird that I find myself enjoying it way too much. Nolan often says that if the kids go down for nap at the same time I should rest myself- No way... there's cleaning to be done!

2. I have very little self control. As a physical education and health major and lover of exercise- I try to keep healthy snacks around and feed my family as well as possible. We rarely have sweets around our house... but when we do, look out! Nolan and I ate a row of oreos last night- opps!

3. I am a huge Royals fan! The reason I hate to admit that fact is because they are absolutely terrible and have been for years! Most people would give up on a team like the Royals, not me... next year is our year. (I've been saying that for years, but one of these years it will be true)

4. My oven ruins my cookies! When I have a batch of cookies go bad, I blame the oven when it quite possibly could have been something I did wrong. However, we just got a new oven last week, so the next time one of my recipes doesn't turn out quite right... I'll have to fess up.

5. I like the 'farm' smell. I hear what you're saying... that's gross! But I actually do like it, it reminds me of exploring in the cow pasture when we were young and reminds both Nolan and I of what it was like growing up country. Someday... we'll be back in the country with plenty of room for Blake and Brenna to roam.


Okay... there it is. Now I guess I have to tag two people to pass this on. Annie and Erika- you've been tagged! =)

3 comments:

Heather said...

One row between two people isn't bad... that shows some self control, ESPECIALLY if they were double-stuff oreos. ( ;

The Jones Family said...

Okay, after reading Erika's blog and being tagged, and now that I read yours, I understand this "tag" thing. Not sure when I will get to my list of things I hate to admit though. One row of oreos???? My husband will eat an entire package in one sitting, no joke, as long as he has a glass of milk. Just ask him.

Samantha said...

how did you get your top title to look like that?? its very cute :)