Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Our family spent an extended Thanksgiving weekend at my parents home in Eldora. We enjoyed time with cousins, playing cards, many wonderful meals, fun with grandparents, and several competitive Wii games!

One morning Blake was looking out the window in my parent's dinning room and yelled, "neigh, neigh!" Nolan went over to see what he was talking about and there were several deer right outside their window. Blake thought they looked like horses and was very excited. He visited that window multiple times throughout the day to see if he could see another 'neigh.' =)

Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures taken throughout the weekend but got a few of bath time at grandma and grandpa's house.





Brenna had a big milestone yesterday while we were still at my parent's house. She started sitting up on her own! She has been loving it and smiles so big like she is so proud of what she is doing.



She's getting so big!

6 comments:

R and L Farwell said...

these pictures are making me so excited for the 19th to come! we can't wait!! ~Auntie Annie

Heather said...

Oh, that last one COMPLETELY melts my heart!

The Jones Family said...

Yeah Brenna! Can't wait to see this with my own eyes. Maybe she'll be crawling by then???

Erika said...

G-ma farwell's house will be insane! But what great cousin fun!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Brenna!

STEPHANIE. said...

oh my goodness Katie...she is absolutely adorible!!!