Thursday, July 3, 2008

growing so fast














Brenna is about 2 1/2 weeks old today and is changing so much every day! She is spending more of her days awake and loves tummy time!

Her cheeks are really starting to fill out- chubby cheeks are on the way!



















Yesterday was my first Wal-Mart trip with the 2 kids by myself. Brenna did great, but Blake had a difficult time. It was too close to nap time and he was a little grumpy. In the check out line, a woman came up and wanted to peek at Brenna who I was carrying in a front carrier. She peeked in and Blake immediately yelled, "NO!" He didn't want anyone around Brenna the entire time we were there. The first signs of a protective big brother? =)


















Blake is learning to enjoy new foods. We were having some difficulty getting him to eat the same things we were eating at supper time but I think we are starting to turn a corner in that department. Last night he loved the meal that Aunt Becky brought for us- just look at that happy face!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see some new pictures! I was getting antsy to see some updated pictures of Brenna. Keep them coming! And Blake looks so much older - did he get a haircut or something? Or is it just the big brother role?

R and L Farwell said...

I love the new hair style! He looks so handsome! :D I also see alot of Daddy in Brenna. We can't wait to see you guys!

Becky Bartlett said...

Glad he liked the salad! I love the new pictures!! :) see you in a couple hours.

Erika said...

Ditto to the haircut comments. What's different? Both so cute and we can't wait to see you all!