Sunday, July 13, 2008

brotherly love



I took this video a few days ago. Blake sure loves his little sister. The first person he wants to see in the morning is 'BO!' (Brenna) and he loves to give her kisses and help me burp her after she eats. He has done so well adjusting to having someone else in the house taking the attention away!

Brenna will be 4 weeks old tomorrow- can you believe it? She is growing like crazy and still sleeping very well. On a typical night she will sleep from about 10:30 to 4:30, then will fall back asleep after eating until about 8. No complaints there!

2 comments:

Erika said...

What a pair!

Heather said...

You have two super super cute kiddos. I wish I was there to give Brenna a snuggle myself, but I'm glad Blake seems to have it covered. The sleeping sounds wonderful too - I'm praying it continues!