Wednesday, January 14, 2009

that's my boy...

Poor Blake was up most of the night with what we now know is an ear infection. He has been very fussy, clingy and content just to lay on the couch most of the day... very unlike his normal active self.

At bedtime tonight, Blake started fussing and I wasn't sure what he was trying to tell me. He finally calmed down enough to tell me what he needed. 'Purple hat, go cats.' is what he told me. He wanted to wear his Kansas Sate hat to bed and I obliged. That's my Blake!

5 comments:

R and L Farwell said...

Poor boy... I hope you finally got some sleep as well!

Jan said...

I'd love to peek in his room right now and see that little boy asleep in his purple hat, go cats!!!

Becky Bartlett said...

poor guy- hope that infection goes away quickly. Glad that hat is all it takes to get him to bed tonight!! Too cute.

Erika said...

Ohhhh...love him. I'm so sorry...we're battling ear infections here too. Blech. It sure does challenge my heart when my sleep is so disturbed. I'll be thinking of you tonight as I'm up. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're raising him right! ;) Hope he gets better soon.

Anne R.