Saturday, January 31, 2009

last night

A friend of mine called me on Wednesday and asked if I would like to go to a Christ Tomlin concert with her. I love Chris Tomlin's music, so I excitedly said yes!

File:Christomlin.jpg

It was unlike any other concert I have been too. It was simply amazing as Chris led the entire arena in worship all night long.

Amazing Concert and an even more amazing God! Thanks for the invite Dani! =)

www.onemillioncan.com

I realize that I haven't written any family updates in quite some time, but there is A LOT going on in our lives right now. A post on those happenings to come...

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

I'm so glad you got to go to that concert!! I would have LOVED to have been there also. Glad is was a good inspiring night for you... we need those every once in awhile!! Talk to you soon.

Bunny said...

Awesome! That would have been fun!