Tuesday, September 23, 2008

birthday hints

My birthday is on Saturday, the big 2-5! If you recall from last years birthday post, my husband is very good at planning my birthday celebration. He gave me a couple hints about what we will be doing for this years celebration and I figured it out, can you? (if I've already told you, don't ruin the surprise for others)

Hint #1: Allegro


__________________________________________________

If you can't figure it out from hint #1, here's the second...

Hint #2: Kimpton


I'm so excited, I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post after the weekend!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allegro - you might be having a piano lesson?? Kimpton - never heard of it. I don't have ANY idea what the surprise could be. Whatever it is, enjoy your special day!

Anonymous said...

I think I have it figured out.. Hope you have fun I have always wanted to do that but have lost interest since my hearing has failed. Can't wait to see if I'm correct. I told my co-worker so she can vouch my answer. hahahaha sandi

The Jones Family said...

I thought the same thing as mom with regards to Allegro. I had to google Kimpton because I didn't know what that was, but do now! But, still can't figure out what Nolan has planned. I'm impressed Nolan. Surprises like that are special for a wife, so keep it up!

Erika said...

No clue. But Nolan, you are good.

STEPHANIE. said...

hummm.. no idea!!!...but Have a super happy birthday!!!!!!Maybe my baby will share the same day...humm..lets hope :)