Monday, September 22, 2008

this weekend in pictures

We had a great weekend and I thought I would share it with you through pictures.



Friday night we went to a birthday party for one of Blake's little friends. It was at his grandparents farm and this is a picture of our family on the hay ride. Blake loved it, Brenna fell asleep.



Saturday we headed to my parents house. My sister Emily and her family were also there. Here is cousin Ellie holding Brenna.



Blake and Grandpa at the park.


Miss Brenna ready for church. Her Great Aunt Warrene sent her the pearl necklace. Adorable!

7 comments:

Emily said...

How cute! It was so much fun to see you guys this weekend...I'm glad you decided to come!
Love ya!
Emily

Becky Bartlett said...

That necklace is hilarious- she looks so cute!! I didn't realize that you say hayride, instead of hayrack ride?? I guess luke gets one more point in our debate! :)

Erika said...

Fun weekend!

The Jones Family said...

Adorable!

R and L Farwell said...

it looks like nolan is holding a little doll! good lookin fam!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Grandpa Glace is enjoying the swing ride more than Blake is.

Bunny said...

Enjoyed seeing all the pictures of the family! Hay rides are so much fun...